This is an article about apple peeler:
Apple Peeler, Corer, and Slicer - 4 Benefits
What exactly is an apple peeler, corer, and slicer, other than a bit of a tongue-twister? Go ahead, try saying it 3 times over, really quickly!
Well, it's a handy, clever little gadget to make your time in the kitchen easier. Not surprisingly, it does what it says on the tin or stainless steel, as that's what they are mostly made out of. It peels, slices and cores... all at the same time.
It consists of a spoke to hold the apple in place, blades to do the cutting and a stand so that you can attach it to your kitchen work surface. The stand is either a clamp or a suction cup style - both work well.
All you have to do is insert the apple onto the metal spoke and crank the handle, and voila. The result is a peeled, cored and sliced apple. Or a potato. Or even a pear.
So, what are the benefits? Here are some:
1. It's a time saver. How long does it take to peel, slice and core an apple manually? 5 minutes perhaps, once you've found the corer, that is! The apple peeler corer slicer literally takes seconds to complete the job. You can easily adjust the width of the slices too.
2. It's simple. Anyone can use one.
3. It's clean. I know people who can make quite a mess doing this manually. The apple peeler, slicer, and corer does the job without all the sticky mess.
3. It will make you eat more apples. Maybe! Often, I choose an unhealthy snack over an apple simply because I don't want to peel and slice the apple. The apple peeler corer slicer helps me eat more apples and you know what they say... an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
4. The uses are endless - apple sauce, crisps, fritters, pie, cake... I'm getting hungry for one just writing this! That's just for apples - use it for potatoes and pears too.
Next, see your choices for an Apple Peeler Corer
Very lucky, with this Internet even though you are not in US, UK, Canada or Australia, best potato peeler and apple peeler are sold at deep discount in many online stores everywhere